Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Living and Buying in Integrity

Welcome to 2013!

As we are all now breathing a little easier with 2012 behind us, I say thank goodness.
This year I am being guided to focus on Integrity and all aspects of it in our lives. I believe this will help us all catapult our lives into a higher vibration along with raising the vibration of the planet.
Today, something very interesting yet at the same time concerning has been brought to my attention. Most of us in the United States at one time or another has been to the mall, some of you in other countries may also relate to this experience, when in the mall having been approached by sales people in the middle of the mall at the kiosks, selling there wares. Often times these are beauty products. I myself have had this experience. One of my students brought her experience to my attention, which just happened this past weekend.
While waiting for her daughter to come out of one of the stores, she and her youngest daughter, were observing a sales person from one of these "beauty" kiosks approach people with samples. People were walking away making faces and she felt bad for the woman, so she went to the booth and as the sales person approached her, she soon discovered why people were walking away making faces.
The sales woman immediately telling my student how awful and "flappy" her cheeks were, not to mention the dark circles under her eyes, then proceeded to say, how could a man be married to such an ugly woman! My friends daughter was appalled and my friend shocked, especially because the woman kept repeating it over and over. Well my friend grabbed her daughter and left in a hurry. After returning home she decided to do some research on these "Beauty" kiosks and what she found was surprising and alarming at the same time.
My own experience last year, prompted much of my own research into the contents of these beauty products we are sold, to improve our looks. My research took me to a different area, which focused on the toxins, cancer causing ingredients and neuro-transmitter disruptors in most of the beauty products we buy. That is for another blog.
My student took to facebook to ask people about their experience and found dozens of friends making the same complaints, which led her to research the companies behind these products and kiosks. That brings me to the topic of Living and Buying in Integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment