Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Critical Mass



1st Insight Critical Mass
10 of Swords


This is from an assignment from my Mentor, Teacher and Currendera Althea Gray(www.altheagray.com). The assignment was to take the First Insight from the Celestine Prophecy and a tarot card she pick for me. My card was the 10 of swords. 
This was my insight:
 

  THE FIRST INSIGHT . . . A CRITICAL MASS
A new spiritual awakening is occurring in human culture, an awakening brought about by a critical mass of individuals who experience their lives as a spiritual unfolding, a journey in which we are led forward by mysterious coincidences.

Reflecting further on the 1st insight and what it means to me through the 10 of swords, as I listened to the other cards others were getting, the feeling of “why do I always get the worst card” why does everyone else get the “good” cards! Talk about feeling like the world is picking on me. 
Martyr....
Though I have been through an awful lot, I still somehow keep going and keep going to take what I have been through and hopefully inspire others. 

Also, I have had to be tough since I was a kid, to mentally and spiritually survive! So of course 1 sword wouldn’t kill me, try 10!! This brings back a memory of when I was in High School. I grew up in a neighborhood of all boys. So, if I wanted to play I had to play with the boys. Well we used to play tackle football and I would never let a boy beat me! I held the record of 11 guys on me to finally take me down and tackle me! None of them could believe it. I was a legend! So 1 sword? Ha! 

As we are entering a new and exciting time on planet Earth, the "Critical Mass" is being to awaken. Despite or perhaps because of the "Swords" in our backs. We now have the power to choose to stay on the ground defeated, with the swords of life in our back, or we can get up, knowing even 100 swords won't keep you down. Every part of your journey is a spiritual unfolding, the stress, the blessings, the fear, the joy, all of it. Embrace it all! Look for the gifts in them. Let spirit guide you to the wonderful, mysterious coincidences in your life. They may bring you to a place of such wonder, you may have never reached otherwise.

Wishing for you a Blessed Holiday Season
Cynthia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment